Por Larranaga Robusto Superior ER Andorra

That's one I wouldn't mind finding a way to get a box of. Chris/Chance, if you're on here at all right now, I need you to turn your boat around back to Andorra, and pick me up a box of these!!!

Nice Grab, man!

Heh Heh.....they WERE flashy cigars! Cool-looking box, great presentation. The fellas at the stores were keen to show me as they noticed how many bozes I was buying. For the same cash though, I'd rather have my cab of Party Lonsdales! :yes:

Man that box looks amazing.

I have to try to get my hands on one of these, altho I dont like PL......

Mind posting more pictures of the cigars?

Printed-on fake carbon fiber pattern.... I don't like it on cars and I sure don't like it on a cigar box... However, I'd be very interested in the cigars themselves :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Contents look interesting....the box on the other hand...definitely not a fan. Looks like something that would come from Rocky Patel or Gurkha. Stick with timeless traditional Habanos! Thanks for sharing the pics though, always great to see unique products.

Nice Grab, man!

Heh Heh.....they WERE flashy cigars! Cool-looking box, great presentation. The fellas at the stores were keen to show me as they noticed how many bozes I was buying. For the same cash though, I'd rather have my cab of Party Lonsdales! :yes:

Right on, Chris, I'm with you here - brought back the vintage Part. Lonsdales from HAV instead of some flashy wrooom, wrooom ....

Man that box looks amazing.

I have to try to get my hands on one of these, altho I dont like PL......

Mind posting more pictures of the cigars?

Sure, no problem,

I might have had that particular box in my hands during the La Corona factory visit :looking:

Enjoy :

post-4742-0-19353200-1327092203.jpg

post-4742-0-92964100-1327092210.jpg

post-4742-0-31516200-1327092219.jpg

post-4742-0-63462800-1327092230.jpg

• 4 weeks later...