Summer Down Under Celebration Sale

Does this mean the Ramon Allones Extra Limited Edition 2011 *Brilliant USD $ 279 AUD $627 are back in stock? I sent Di an email for these back on 11/2...and have been waiting patiently.

Ditto-

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean the Ramon Allones Extra Limited Edition 2011 *Brilliant USD $ 279 AUD $627 are back in stock? I sent Di an email for these back on 11/2...and have been waiting patiently.

me too, when the post came out to get on the waiting list. :confused: So does that mean no waiting list?

I hope I win the LotoMax friday night (50 million CDN$) because that 50 cab of Hoyo des Dieux is making me cry I want it so much ...

Damn credit card bill :tantrum:

If I'll win that jackpot, I'll buy everyone on FOH a cab of their choice ! :thumbsup:

Now I just have to remember to buy a ticket ... :wacko:

Good shipment in on Monday. Di is in processs of contacting all on backorder list. They obviously go first.

just like to say good sale. love sales.

and thanks to you, my club will be smoking its way through its first ever, and probably last ever, box of RG Coronas Extra. And lay them to rest in peace. Habanos will no doubt have a few more critics by the end of the box...

Do yourself a favour and wait as long as you possibly can before dipping into these. Most cigars benefit greatly from some age, these completely become different cigars in 3-5 years. Far more noticeable in these after 3 years than any other cigar I have ever tried. Nice pick up.

+1

Cannot believe RG don't get a hell of a lot more attention. they are awesome with age on them and, if you ever want to smoke a box of cigars to note how they change with time- RG is at the top of my list!

Do yourself a favour and wait as long as you possibly can before dipping into these. Most cigars benefit greatly from some age, these completely become different cigars in 3-5 years. Far more noticeable in these after 3 years than any other cigar I have ever tried. Nice pick up.

+ rfenst

Thanks for the advice guys. one of the reasons i did go for these was 09 box date, perilously close to that 3rd bday already, many habanos just aint ready without a minimum of ageing (although that has changed a bit in the last decade) :thumbsup:

Sent email for the Lopez selection 1's!

I seemed to have missed the Ramon Allones Extra Limited Edition 2011...

Will there be more? Or, is that it?

I emailed lady di and she said they would order more but for now we just go on the waitlist

I'd.send email to her to let her know u want some. The demand is crazy for these.

I emailed lady di and she said they would order more but for now we just go on the waitlist

I'd.send email to her to let her know u want some. The demand is crazy for these.

I'M not suprised there is high demand for these, they are very well reviewed everywhere, and its rare to see RA as en EL!

A corona sized EL in boxes of 25 priced around the same area or even lower than many REs and the first ever RA EL? I dont think too many people would have cared much about the reviews...I know I dont. I want them for their novelty, boxes of 25 instead of usual 10, great size choice and the fact it is an RA.

what he meant is put a shiny band on any cigar and he'll want it :P