Bolivar Coronas Junior?

hardrock86

Any of you guys try this cigar? What do you think? I got a box from LFTH but think I underestimated their size and thought they were a little bigger.

Do you find they deliver the same Bolivar taste in the smaller package? And is this a 10 minute cigar? Or a little longer?

Thanks

Smoked well, you can easily get 30-40 minutes from one. Conversely, you can huff one down in about 15-20 minutes. They are one of my favorites in the Bolivar line and I find them concentrated versions of some of the larger cigars, the Coronas Gigantes, Belicosos Finos. Truly an excellent small cigar and certainly not a cigarillo.

Wilkey

Staple in my humidor. Like other's have said, it has the same big flavor as the rest of the line, but it is packed in a small bundle of joy. As for Shlomo's annoyance with the size I would rephrase it this way (with your permission Shlo): I'm annoyed that I am either too busy, or it is too bloody cold out, to properly enjoy a larger Boli. I'm sure glad the BCJ is there for those days. In fact, I snuck one in last night before the temperature could drop much below zero degrees C.

Cheers

Perfect choice! BCJs are excellent and very strong little cigars which I smoke for 40-60 minutes. Belicosos Finos are much milder than BCJs, both deliver the Bolivar taste very well though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any of you guys try this cigar? What do you think? I got a box from LFTH but think I underestimated their size and thought they were a little bigger.

Do you find they deliver the same Bolivar taste in the smaller package? And is this a 10 minute cigar? Or a little longer?

Thanks

There's one thing you can be sure about Bolivar's... Generally, they pack a good punch. Even if there small, don't worry, you'll have a full bodied smoke in your hands.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This cigar is the reason I joined this forum. I always believed that Cubans were over hyped and probably just a good premium smoke. One of my fellow brothers of the leaf sent me a fiver and it had one of these babies in it. I fell in love as soon as I lit it up. It is a amazing smoke and I can't wait to compare it to some other Bolivars.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2