Cohiba Sublime EL 2004***UPDATE W/ PICS***

Diamondog

Hey folks, I have a line on a box of 2004 Sublimes and I'm wondering if anyone can help, I am trying to get pictures but in the meantime all I have is a box code of SLG JUN 04, would this be a legitimate box code for these? Thanks

well the box code seems valid, they were using that system since 2000, the box of sublimes should be packaged in a unumbered box of 25 according to trevors website. Good luck, hope you find a box of these!

Personally, I'd be wary of finding these just about anywhere (I know that's not much help). I've never really followed factory codes

much, but SLG doesn't ring a bell - take that with a grain or five of salt.

Here is a link to a thread which may be of a little help:

Link

Real boxes (Hunters) were available in Dublin and London until about 2 years ago for around 1000 euro/pounds. Singles are still for sale in a couple of shops in Mayfair for 150 - 220 pounds each, silly price. A few have gone at auction recently for 1500-1700 pounds a box.

As Colt said, lots of fakes of these out there. I was offered about 10 boxes in Cuba last year for 300cuc each. When I declined he told me he was going to get them into Spain. I've seen lots of fakes in Cuba, many are rubbish, some are very very good. In terms of their appearance I mean.

Unless I could have a very good at the box and the contents I wouldn't go near them, even then I probably wouldn't.

Life's too short to have to convince yourself that the cigar you're smoking is real everytime you light one up

If they are for you and you are simply looking for a great smoking experience, do yourself a favor and go for the DC's from 03. They are cheaper, tastier and less counterfeited. If your dead set on the sublimes best of luck with the transaction.

Ya, to check the embossing after reading your post I blew the picture up, can see the embossing....source has good feedback...I'm not thrilled with the price but if you wanna play you got pay lol...I'll leave it until morning and see if there is any other feedback but I'm confident in these...