Vegas Cigar lounge

Going to Vegas next month and was wondering if there are any nice cigar lounges at any of the Hotels. Staying at the Hard Rock and think they have a cigar lounge next to the High limit Slot area but not positive. Any locs would be appreciated...

La Casa Fuente is in the Forum Shops at Ceasar's Palace, well worth a visit although can be a little expensive. You can sit inside the shop at the bar or just outside the store (while still in the Forum shops) is some tables and chairs were I sat, smoked a lancero with a beer and watched some American football - a good couple of hours! See pics below.

post-6700-1306095797.jpg

post-6700-1306095951.jpg

post-6700-1306095983.jpg

Was jus there last week, casa fuente was great, also montecarlo upstairs of Andres rest. Theres a cigar lounge quite and more like a private place to smoke which was nice to get away from the crowds. U can pretty smoke ne where though thatballows smoking so the options are endless

Agreed, Casa Fuente is a pretty cool place to hang out and have a cigar and a drink. While I was there they had a special which included a cigar and a mojito for like 20 bucks. The cigar was nothing to write home about and the mojito was pretty tasty but sitting there enjoying the lovely ladies stroll through the Forum Shops was well worth it. Enjoy

Gotta hit Rumbar for sure! in door and out door. Tons of seating outside, great views. Check out the calendar of events on the link below. I'll be there June 14,15,16.... I'll be the tall, hawaiian guys!!!

Rumbar Link

Gonna miss you by a couple days, I'll be there on the 19th...Would of been fun to talk **** about ur Huskies over a Cigar and cocktail....Go Cougs.. :D

From what I read in different NC blogs, the Casa Fuente Lancero is a must try, and from the pictures I saw, they looked fantastic

Gonna miss you by a couple days, I'll be there on the 19th...Would of been fun to talk **** about ur Huskies over a Cigar and cocktail....Go Cougs.. :buddies:

I could have let you seen my 3 PAC-10 Championship rings and my National Championship ring too!! darn it..Maybe next time...Woof Woof(LOL)

I could have let you seen my 3 PAC-10 Championship rings and my National Championship ring too!! darn it..Maybe next time...Woof Woof(LOL)

Go Dawgs! Another huskies fan over here

For real?? That's awesome. We're slowing getting back where we belong... On top. And for Washington State... Well... They're exactly where they should be.... At the bottom of the conference !! Ha Ha...

Yeah, I was born in seattle, so I grew up with the huskies and the perrenial 8-8 seahawks :D (that was a good season!) unfortunatly Since i'm now, A) in canada B ) in the east coast, huskies games are hard to find, thank god for the internet! Out football program had one of its better years in a while, our basketball program was very good this year too. Everytime I pay with my UW starbucks card the cashier always looks at me like what is this lol!

And now back to our topic!

Yeah, I was born in seattle, so I grew up with the huskies and the perrenial 8-8 seahawks :D (that was a good season!) unfortunatly Since i'm now, A) in canada B ) in the east coast, huskies games are hard to find, thank god for the internet! Out football program had one of its better years in a while, our basketball program was very good this year too. Everytime I pay with my UW starbucks card the cashier always looks at me like what is this lol!

And now back to our topic!

Back to our topic!! I thought talking crash about WAZZU was going so well!! BOW DOWN!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey chris, if you are in the mood for a good steak and a smoke in vegas. Go to Del Frisco's steakhouse!! they have a nice wine list mostly napa wines, :2thumbs: but a little pricey! (if you go,order the TOMAHAWK!! not on the menu :( ) you won't be disappointed. :D:D:D and don't forget the bhk54 for desert.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed, Casa Fuente is a pretty cool place to hang out and have a cigar and a drink. While I was there they had a special which included a cigar and a mojito for like 20 bucks. The cigar was nothing to write home about and the mojito was pretty tasty but sitting there enjoying the lovely ladies stroll through the Forum Shops was well worth it. Enjoy

Mojitos at my pad are mas chingon...

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Casa Fuente. It's a nice place to sit back and enjoy the lovely sites as they stroll by. They have pretty servers too, though my favorite one is gone. My annual Super Bowl visit always includes a Fuente Anejo(always good), a VSG(hit or miss) and a large press. I don't drink but my friends swear by the Hemmingway Epitaph.

• 7 months later...

I'm heading to Vegas again next month. Every time I've been to Vegas I make it a point to go to Casa Fuente. Great cigars, girls to look at and mojitos. They have a very good house blend that is made specifically for the shop.

I'm heading to Vegas again next month. Every time I've been to Vegas I make it a point to go to Casa Fuente. Great cigars, girls to look at and mojitos. They have a very good house blend that is made specifically for the shop.

Give Rumbar a try. It is close (entrance to Mirage) and you are outside so you can enjoy the nice weather. Some of Casa Fuente's owners also own Rumbar.

Based on my experiences, I prefer Rhumbar to Casa Fuente. Being outdoors is much better and the atmosphere, location and drink selections are much better. Either way, nice to be able to smoke a cigar in public! Nice change from home.