Diplomaticos No. 4

I managed to pick up this box this week. I had had a few Diplomaticos No. 4 before and was eager to find a box. Well I was finally able to pull the trigger last week.

The look pretty good and have a nice cold aroma to them.

Box code is OPM FEB 09

post-5330-1302215518.jpg

post-5330-1302215538.jpg

post-5330-1302215562.jpg

post-5330-1302215582.jpg

post-5330-1302215615.jpg

post-5330-1302215624.jpg

G

I managed to pick up this box this week. I had had a few Diplomaticos No. 4 before and was eager to find a box. Well I was finally able to pull the trigger last week.

The look pretty good and have a nice cold aroma to them.

Box code is OPM FEB 09

There's a trend here. Received a couple of boxes last week. Interesting difference in wrapper colour between the two boxes. One very similar to yours, and the other with a very pale colorado. Fired one up tonight: a lot of disjointed flavours that say "put me away for a long while and then I'm going to rock"

There's a trend here. Received a couple of boxes last week. Interesting difference in wrapper colour between the two boxes. One very similar to yours, and the other with a very pale colorado. Fired one up tonight: a lot of disjointed flavours that say "put me away for a long while and then I'm going to rock"

Fantastic looking box. I'm another Dip 4 hoarder, stashing boxes wherever I can, shame these had to go they were a favorite.

Bigfun I noticed most of the outstanding/unbelievable Dip 4's I've had generally have those light colorado wrappers you're talking about, but I also have a box now of slightly darker wrappers and they're not bad either. I'm going to miss these when they're gone.

Sadly...they are getting harder and harder to find. Scoop them up while you can.

With people stashing these boxes as they are, are they selling better since the deletion or have they always been selling at a steady yet disappointing pace?

Rob, do you have any data on their sales?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Was fortunate to find another line on another box of Diplomaticos No. 4 last week. This time they were an aged box (ARA ABR01). Attached are a few pics. The cigars have a very heavy box press to them but the smell has that distinct Diplomaticos smell to them.

I signed the Habanos petition just for the sake of bringing these back.

post-5330-0-73695300-1342635131.jpg

post-5330-0-17269900-1342635124.jpg

post-5330-0-85834800-1342635116.jpg

G