margaritaville blenders

I bought one for a friend of mine as a wedding gift. The bride can't get enough of it. She had been wanting one for a while and I had heard her rave on about how "margaritaville" was the only acceptable brand for a margarita maker. So from what I hear, you can't beat them. For the price I would believe it. I paid 450$ for the one I got.

Hope this helps

The Margaritaville blender is absolutely a luxury blender, but is absolutely a must have if you drink frozen drinks. You only live life once, enjoy it!

When over at the better half's parents house, we have this blender going all day long. It shaves the ice to a perfect texture. There are different settings for each drink type and if you want more shaved ice, just press the button to thicken up the mix.

The only downside is the glass pitcher is good for a little over two drinks (a bit small) but when you think about it, these are commercial grade blenders and how many bartenders are filling a 5 frozen drink order at a time, know what I mean?

Its expensive, but the queen will love it.

Just wondering who all has one & how they like them ?

Big expensive Blender

What else are you guys using to make your frozen drinks... My wife tells me that there are probably cheaper blenders that do just as good as job.

I've seen one in action, and it's quite the sight to behold. Do it again! Do it again!

Just wondering who all has one & how they like them ?

Big expensive Blender

What else are you guys using to make your frozen drinks... My wife tells me that there are probably cheaper blenders that do just as good as job.

I worked at a place that sold them, and I don't remember a whole lot being returned. I'm guessing they hold up to repeated use well. However, I remain a fan of KitchenAid blenders.

Well im doing alot of research right now on blenders...who woulda thunk researching blenders ? & yes the wife can always be a dream killer,but i will pull the trigger on somthing that i like & ask for forgiveness.

Ummmmm No. Lol If i lived in a nice warm climate ,maybe. That would be great for entertaining outside. So many options for blenders out there, looking for somting that will sit nice on the kitchen counter & not give off any bad exhaust fumes.

A 2 stroke version in action at a Czar House shindig (it must have been early in the night - Rob still has his phone):

post-296-1301238722.jpg

Gawd. And he looks young, skinny, and non-grey in that picture! :P;)

Wonder if with the Forum we've (read: Ken Gargett) upped his stress level!!! :P:lol:

• 10 months later...

So to bring a old topic back to life. I bought the margaritaville blender and love it,other than the fact it's big and loud ,I don't have a problem with that (man thing) but I was wondering what everyone else is using for there " girly/frozen" drinks.

And what kind of receipts do you have ?

I can't wait for winter to be gone and start smoking and drinking on the deck again.

I liked Smirnoff ice blended with ice and red stripe beer

HAHAHA I saw one of those 4 stroke gas blenders in Texas. Meeeean margaritas. They made em big too, like a quart or something.

gpg, the blentec is no joke. I got my sister one and I must use it more than her. It's awesome.