Howdy from Arizona

asudevil08

Whats up everyone - Just wanted to say hello and say I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about cigars and chatting with some cool people! Hopefully there are a few arizonians on here as well so I'm not representing our entire state! Cheers.

Welcome, you'll love it here. There are a few of us here. I'm assuming your an ASU grad? I went to UofA so I'm not sure we can hang out :-)

Ha yup I'm an ASU grad but deep down have always rooted for the cats, at least when it comes to basketball. Somewhat treasonous, but how can you not like Gene Edgerson?

Ha yup I'm an ASU grad but deep down have always rooted for the cats, at least when it comes to basketball. Somewhat treasonous, but how can you not like Gene Edgerson?

Haha - I love Gene. I miss the hair and the socks. That's good to hear you love the cats. I'm so glad were back in the tourney. What spots do you like to smoke at around town?

Haha - I love Gene. I miss the hair and the socks. That's good to hear you love the cats. I'm so glad were back in the tourney. What spots do you like to smoke at around town?

Usually I'm at Stag north of the 101 on scottsdale, or Ford and Haig in old town. If I feel like making a drive i'll head down to Habanos Torres in Mesa. how bout yourself

Usually I'm at Stag north of the 101 on scottsdale, or Ford and Haig in old town. If I feel like making a drive i'll head down to Habanos Torres in Mesa. how bout yourself

I just usually hang out certain bar's or restaurants that allow smoking on the patio but I'll frequent Tinderbox in Ahwatukee or Ye Olde Smoke Shop on 24th St. I'll go to the Haig when I'm in old town though.

Hey Pete- haha no its not, its actually Wyatt Earp. I'm a huge western history buff so a shout out to one of the most vilified gunslingers of all time was fitting in my mind.

That's hilarious. Check out Nietzsche:

post-8257-1300132045.jpeg

I know nothing about Wyatt Earp, but I'm quite sure he was decent fellow compared to Nietzsche, at least given what he wrote . . . or did Earp have another career as nihilist philosopher?

Best,

Pete

That's hilarious. Check out Nietzsche:

post-8257-1300132045.jpeg

I know nothing about Wyatt Earp, but I'm quite sure he was decent fellow compared to Nietzsche, at least given what he wrote . . . or did Earp have another career as nihilist philosopher?

Best,

Pete

Thats hilarious Pete. I knew they looked familiar but the resemblance is far too striking for them not to have been born by the same mother. haha. I'm not sure if Wyatt's year long quest for revenge of his brother's murder would be considered a nihilistic philosophy, but i'm guessing it could be close.

@bundwallah - yea its a beautiful place - Phoenician is a fantastic hotel. One of the best in the state I'd say.

Whats up everyone - Just wanted to say hello and say I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about cigars and chatting with some cool people! Hopefully there are a few arizonians on here as well so I'm not representing our entire state! Cheers.

welcome to FoH!