• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you want to wear that stuff Ray.....you know you do...let the real Ray out .....turn up the Queen CD....turn the knob on that closet ^_^

Well... I guess you should know mate! Anyone who pontificates from the throne has pirate fantasies, and writes ads like...

Join Rob and Ken... the "Spit" team on a wild video adventure otta' know!

Did I ever show you the cute outfits I have for my ponies? YOU would love 'em! -LOL

On a more serious note mate... Have you looked closely at that SB (I am em-bare-assed to write the name Spitbucket) ad of yours? It looks like a Geritol or Depends undergarments ad... Really mate, you otta' think about sending that one back to the art department!

Luv' ya mate! -the Pink Piggy

Pretty basic...I sport a S/S Rolex Submariner, Platinum Tiffany Wedding Band, Braided Leather emo/surfer bracelet/wristband, and carry a Blackberry Storm II. Nada else...

Pretty basic...I sport a S/S Rolex Submariner, Platinum Tiffany Wedding Band, Braided Leather emo/surfer bracelet/wristband, and carry a Blackberry Storm II. Nada else...

I bought my first Sub for my birthday in '85. A bit beat up but I still wear it almost every day! Back then thin watches were trendy and no one wanted a Sub. Todays pimpy watches make the Sub look petit but I am happy with its moderate size and style. Here's to your good taste mate! -Piggy

I bought my first Sub for my birthday in '85. A bit beat up but I still wear it almost every day! Back then thin watches were trendy and no one wanted a Sub. Todays pimpy watches make the Sub look petit but I am happy with its moderate size and style. Here's to your good taste mate! -Piggy

Piggy...I agree with you that today's watches make the Sub look small. I have a Panerai GMT that that dwarfs my Sub. I liked it at the time of purchase, but honestly find it a bit unwieldy at times. I'm back to wearing my Sub most often. It's 10 yo and still cranking along, and its taken some serious licks underwater and above...

Mokume gane wedding ring and that's about it... I gave up watches in junior high and now the rest of the world can chase me if I'm late.

I found a cool goldsmith that does interesting Japanese metalwork:

http://www.reddlinejewellery.com/images/Co..._custom_006.jpg

I like custom stuff.

Wow. That takes me back a ways.

I used to make the stuff. Wood-grained metal. Not the soldered layers but the real "diffusion bonded metal".

Never gold. But copper, brass, various bronzes. Sometimes sterling.

Tried my hand at pattern welded steel but was never very good at forge welding.

Anyway, you have a great looking ring.

Thanks for what is for me, a nostalgic post (sigh).

Only things I wear in the way of bling are my wedding band and my Omega SeaMaster Planet Ocean. Have other bling from over the years no longer wear any of it.

I've always wondered how life would be as a gigolo . . . :lol:

It's good ;)

All jokes aside, this client had a bad experience with one of my competitors and called me up. I took him in, took care of him, and saved him about $15,000.00 in the build. He took half of his savings and got me a gift. This was about 5 years ago and we've been good friends since. Every year he sends me a pallet of funky toys/food/goods from Japan!

I wish I was a gigolo!

I would only have to work an hour a day, or in my case 15min... :rotfl:

• 2 years later...

I don't ever wear "bling." Just never been my style. Once upon a time I wore a wristwatch pretty religiously, but one day the buckle broke and I never got it fixed. Found out within a few days that not having a watch on my wrist was actually pretty comfortable. It's now been 15 or so years since I've worn a watch?

The only jewelry I wear is a platinum wedding band (with a narrow gold band in the middle). Nice and simple, nothing foo-fooey or glitzy. I also always have my smartphone with me (currenty a Droid Razor Maxx HD). And, of course, I always carry my H&K USP Compact in 9mm with me everywhere it's legal for me to do so.

Now, if you want to talk about hunting/shooting bling that's a different story. I've got all sorts of farkles and toys for shooting waterfowl and upland game, in addition to all sorts of range goodies. lol3.gif

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

I hate having things on me. No watches or chains or rings.I also don't like them on my women either... strange or normal?

A lot of people mentioned their phone. Why? Phones are phones, not bling.

Anyway, I have a basic Gold wedding band, along with a custom made band on my other hand that was made from the gold of family jewelry that was passed down a couple of generations. Most of title was women's so my mom decided to melt it down and make a ring each for me and my brother. Also have a couple watches, one all black Nixon watch, my first watch my parents bought me, Spazio I think is the name, and I usually wear a Steelex bracelet my wife bought me as a wedding gift.

Well I'd have to say I don't have the penile piercing like the prez, but I do have my wedding band on my left, another ring that has my daughter's initials on the right and a ss rolex sub that I have had for the last 8 years. Not to much but probably wouldn't add anything else.

Just a watch (ORIS) and standard nipple & penile pearcings.

I'm surprised you're wearing an ORIS, the rest seems normal enough.

You still got your lefty? If you ever want rid of it let me know, love that watch (I must check if they have any in the Gato in Feb)!