any cigar stores in Phuket?

Going to Phuket with some friends from the gym in march and was wondering if anybody knows of any cigar stores there?? My travel humidor is unfortunately not big enough for +2 weeks cigar consumption an also I like to travel light :P

Going to Phuket with some friends from the gym in march and was wondering if anybody knows of any cigar stores there?? My travel humidor is unfortunately not big enough for +2 weeks cigar consumption an also I like to travel light :whip:

I was there in August. Not impressed with what I could find around Patong. There seemed to 2 stores which were half-arsed. Suggest you invest in a bigger travel humidor or couple of small ones and get your friends to help out with the carrying :D

Well I guess since they are friends from the gym they should be strong enough to carry a couple of sticks for me :D Thanks for the info :whip: would hate to get stuck with too few smokes to last me the entire vacation :P

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been to Phuket for few times (last time January this year) and always take my cigars with me. I haven't found any shop there worth buying from. The island itself is very cigar friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

You should also consider bringing the smokes in their original box which can be kept in your room in a nice dark cool spot.

Regards,

Kurt

Theres a very tiny store in Bangla rd its about half way into the road before the girlie bars ,( across the road from the Tiger bar )

if you walking towards the beach its on your right ... they do have a few good cigars .. just come back a few months back and spotted it there ..ohh dont get side tracked by the dancing girls lol