Live in the humidor 11am Brisvegas time

Cohiba Genios 10pk - MGA MAY 10 - HQ

Price USD$197 AUD$Email Lisa includes delivery

Reply to the Post then Email Lisa.

Well I will give these guys a home if they are still available

Was it just me or was anyone elses thread running/loading really slowly?

thread/server running poorly.. took forever to load for me.. to the point where i had to logoff. didn't get back on until now.. looks like some nice stash was put up..

thread/server running poorly.. took forever to load for me.. to the point where i had to logoff. didn't get back on until now.. looks like some nice stash was put up..

I was at the point of wanting to drop kick my laptop because the site/thread would not load/refresh at all. :2thumbs: It just kept freezing up, and when it did load it would take 5 - 10 minutes each time. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just on my end.

I did miss out on a few boxes that I was interested in due to the thread not loading. Oh well, I did end up with some nice Monte's though. :P

I'm still not clear if there is a regular scheduled time for this and how much notice there is before it starts. Can someone answer please, I don't want to miss the next one, thanks.

I dont believe there's a scheduled time for LFTH threads.

They do this every now and then when a new shipment is coming or any other reason.

You just need to visit the forums more frequently and see if there is one and be fast when you decide you want something...

You can always email them if you're looking for something specific.