Shall we play some tetris?

Very Nice!

I am going to be creating a Tupperadore for my humidor Overruns soon, I've got around 6 boxes sitting in Humipouches already, with more on the way - so I've got little choice!

Yours takes the cake though - and some marvelous cigars there too, very envious of the Party Lonsdales and RA Belis - Great Stash man! :cigar:

Tetris......now that's a game I enjoy. Trying to figure out how to get all the boxes back in one of my coolers is not, I've broken into a cold sweat before. Have 6 full coolers plus.......

Now I'm very careful to keep boxes in order so I don't have to spend time trying to figure out how to get them back in....a lesson learned the hard way.

post-5656-1295029598.jpg

Looks like you may need to upgrade soon....:lol:

The moment just passed by...

...How many pounds of beads do you have in there?

There are two half pound meshbags of 65RH beads. They keep the humidity correct and will recover very fast.

I think the only thing you can fit into that tupperdor is a pack of cigarillos.

Very true. I received a box of Monte As today and it didn't fit in. I had to buy a bigger box. Now I have a 70 liter box, but it's not too big though. Maybe I'd better place an order to heartfelt and use two boxes until I get a 28 bottle wine cooler, which will be full booked before its arrival. I should order another cooler immediately to keep myself satisfied until the end of this year. This is hopeless!

...Party Lonsdales and RA Belis...

Superb, but the RA Belis are not quite ready yet.

Tetris......now that's a game I enjoy. Trying to figure out how to get all the boxes back in one of my coolers is not, I've broken into a cold sweat before. Have 6 full coolers plus.......

Now I'm very careful to keep boxes in order so I don't have to spend time trying to figure out how to get them back in....a lesson learned the hard way.

I feel your pain, it must be six times stronger than mine...

Omskakas, I have a strong feeling that we have discussed in another forum earlier. :cigar: