Greetings from Illinois

kcheek

Hello Everyone,

I live in Illinois and have been smoking cigars for about 15 years. Some of my favorite brands are Bolivar, Partagas, and Cohiba. I also enjoy some NC's from time to time. I love the video reviews from FOH and especially Smithy's tasting notes (cooked carrots), great stuff!! Anyways, greetings to everyone and I look forward to sharing this great passion with all of you.

Hello Everyone,

I live in Illinois and have been smoking cigars for about 15 years. Some of my favorite brands are Bolivar, Partagas, and Cohiba. I also enjoy some NC's from time to time. I love the video reviews from FOH and especially Smithy's tasting notes (cooked carrots), great stuff!! Anyways, greetings to everyone and I look forward to sharing this great passion with all of you.

That review in itself made me a FOH fan...Smithy and his "cooked carrots"....lol. He nearly made Rob spill his wine......The reaction was priceless!!!!

Welcome to the Forum....

Hey Freddie! I'll never forget the "crushed ants" either,lol. Smithy is great!

Hi DoubleDD, thx for the welcome. We are probably a hour and a half away from each other. Next time I'm in Chicago (about once a year) maybe we can get together!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!!

Hi DoubleDD, thx for the welcome. I live in central IL, a small town near Champaign, Urbana. We are probably a hour and a half away from each other. Next time I'm in Chicago (about once a year) maybe we can get together!

Sounds good to me, just let me know in advance and we can hook up.

Hi DoubleDD, thx for the welcome. I live in central IL, a small town near Champaign, Urbana. We are probably a hour and a half away from each other. Next time I'm in Chicago (about once a year) maybe we can get together!

I am still trying to find the "cooked carrots" flavour.......No Luck

Hey Trimble, sounds like we are really close to each other, pretty cool! You are right about Baccas, althougth I have never been in it, I know where it is located. Is it nice?

Thanks again to everyone for all the warm welcomes and Ken, the video reviews are great! Are you still waiting on Rob to review the Behike?

Hi Freddie, no cooked carrots for me either, lol...at least not yet. I have gotten orange peel a couple times though, I thought that was very interesting.

How about "fruit salad"??? ;)