FOH Network

Yes. Cubana Café. In the sixth arrondissement. A cast of regulars in a comfortable, if slightly frayed, salon fumoir.

The few who dare to smoke a cigarette are often openly but playfully chastised.

The resturant has a pretty good ropa vieja and, I am told, makes a good mojito.

And there are a lot of such places listed in the Global Cigar Friendly Locations forum.

Are there restaurants/bars in your area where the art of smoking cigars is allowed and not frowned upon or where you are not considered like a pariah?

i was in canberra a bit ago, dragged to the international flower show. i snuck off into the next door park for a cigar, well away from anyone. this old dear on her ziommerframe spots me and starts heading my way. took an age but she was on a mission, and i was in no mood for it. finally arrived, looked me up and down and said, 'good for you, dear' and turned around and left at snail's pace.

you never can tell.

i was in canberra a bit ago, dragged to the international flower show. i snuck off into the next door park for a cigar, well away from anyone. this old dear on her ziommerframe spots me and starts heading my way. took an age but she was on a mission, and i was in no mood for it. finally arrived, looked me up and down and said, 'good for you, dear' and turned around and left at snail's pace.

you never can tell.

Great story, Ken.