2010 wrapup as seen from the Throne

Great wrap up RA. Here's to looking forward to a better 2011 ;) . Thanks for providing a place for all us reprobates to congregate, and thanks to you, Smithy and Lisa for providing us with the highest quality service and the highest quality cigars. Happy Holidays everyone...

Dear FOHers & Friends,

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank all of the members of this great community

for making FOH what it is today, a home away from home.

Friends, laughter, joy, great cigars and above all, sharing our passion together.

For me, every RDV on the forum is like being at a festive table with foods & drinks, smoking a

fine cigar and having great or sometimes, heated conversations with all .That's what being together

is all about.

I have been a member of FOH for almost 2 & 1/2 years and in such a short time I've had the honor and

pleasure of meeting some of the members, here & there during that time.

Each time it's been as if we've known each other for years, we shared our thoughts, our passion and our friendship.

This coming Sunday,I will be meeting up with Elie and his wife for 2 days of fun and laughter but since I met Elie here on the

forum, I will not only be receiving a friend but also someone who is part of my family and that is also FOH.

In June of this year, Trevor and I were asked by Rob to become Moderators on FOH, (I'm almost sure that

when Rob thought of me he was seriously drunk LOL) , anyway, It's only thanks to the help of Trevor, Colt and

all the other great Moderators on the forum that I have been able to come out of this alive, well, until now

at least but, above all to all the members for accepting and supporting me. A big thanks to all.

For all of this, I can't say 2010 has been a bad year, for certain things yes, but for others, I'm not complaining.

OH, yes, I would also like to thank my wife for bearing with me , again this year, my nights out, my early

mornings coming in, my passion for cigars and all that comes with it. I would like to thank her for yelling

at me, for being angry at me, for not talking to me the following day, etc. etc..... On the whole, I would like

to thank her for simply loving me, I'm not sure that many would support my mischiefs .

THERE, sorry for being so long but I had to get that off my chest.

It's been a great year here on FOH, thanks to the members, Rob, Lisa, Smithy and to the Czar team.

All I can say is, Lets do it again for 2011.

I wish you all a great Holiday Season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

post-3705-1292524032.gif post-3705-1292524225.gif

Trés amicalement,

Guy

Hello Prez and fellow FOHers,

Wonderful and well articulated wrap up of the year el Prez.

Thank you for all you and the FOH team do for providing a safe haven for us to get together and share some of life's finer things.

I hope and pray that 2011 will be a much better year for all.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,

Curtiss

Great post my friend. Thanks for putting up with me again this year... in spite of my affinity for a toy dog and mini-horses, firearms and freedom!!! :o I would like to thank the moderating staff as well, knowing what it is to moderate a BB; it's a thankless job, one often unappreciated. Good job amigos!

I just have one rant. I smoked a newer EL tonight, a gift from a mate. It would not hold a candle to a little du Depute. And while I am on the subject of EL's, Paris Hilton and ranting, I might mention that it was a smoke Paris would have probably enjoyed; as she is flush with cash and short on good judgement!!! You might call it a cigar for any orifice! :lol:

I love you mate, Lisa and all the Czar crew. Cheers to all my friends here on the board. You guys are too numerous to mention. I have gotten to know a lot of newer members this year and am happy to call many of them my friends now. It has been a good year for new friends and old rants! -Piggy

Well put, Rob. Quite the year in the cigar world - that's one hell of a nice, condensed wrap-up. If only everything in life was that nice and cut-and-dry!

Very grateful to have found this place, and agree that this year has been great. As others have said, a big thank you to Rob, the Czar's staff, etc., and especially the mods (whom Piggy and I keep busy, from time to time!) ;):2thumbs::stir:

Thanks Rob! Here's to a great 2011!!!!!! :party:

I want to wish all a happy holiday season. Thank you for letting me be a part of this board. Thanks to Rob and his extraordinary staff for all I have learned here. Peace and health to all.