Por Larranaga Robusto EMA DIC 07

asmith

This review I guess had a little more substance than the last one but only just. There are days that I wish these two would reviw a cigar and not waste my time.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->

may i suggest an optometrist or a new obsession.

and i assure our canadian friends that sealbashers is indeed a trm of endearment.

LMAO! You guys crack me up! Thanks again for another review!

My optometrist is just fine, and "new obsessions" can be rather expensive! Decorum should be the name of the game here. Maybe Roberto could supply Ken with the trousers, as he [R.A.] has good dress sense. :hungry:

no disrespect but once you've made three or four comments, including in other threads, about a bloke's trousers, decorum is out the window and something a little less weird is called for.

Yep, Ken cracks me up too! :lol: His unusual sense of humour just demands a response. For example, he's so enthused about NZ, but displays it in an unusual manner. Keep making me laugh, Kenny boy!! :buddies:

you might want to check your dictionary for the meaning of enthused.

The dictionary's definition of this colloquialism agrees with my understanding of it. Perhaps one might prefer enthusiastic? Here's a toast to pedantry! :party:

in which case you might want a clearer understanding of my view of the place and the vast majority of its inhabitants, though it does seem for some strange reason that the ones that leave become far greater tossers than those that stay, though that is a generalisation, of course.

in which case you might want a clearer understanding of my view of the place and the vast majority of its inhabitants, though it does seem for some strange reason that the ones that leave become far greater tossers than those that stay, though that is a generalisation, of course.

Maybe some NZers look at their neighbours across the Tasman in similar fashion? Anyhow, you can't dislike EnZed too much if you make return visits there...

Maybe some NZers look at their neighbours across the Tasman in similar fashion? Anyhow, you can't dislike EnZed too much if you make return visits there...

i go for work or fishing, nothing else.

and i couldn't care less what nz'ers thought of us, or indeed anything.

and i assure our canadian friends that sealbashers is indeed a trm of endearment.

Haven't watched the whole video yet, but....while I don't agree with those that necessarily do the "sealbashing" (not something I particularly care for, honestly), I am a bit hypocritical in saying so, as I'm a hunter otherwise.

Depending on who's perspective you look at it from, I kill Bambi's brother, uncle, cousin, dad, and grandpa. :idea:

So....no offense taken. :party::D<_<

Just watched the video. Is it just me, or did El Pres actually have a moment where he was channelling Bill Clinton??!!

Just after 1:50 in the vid, there's a point where he looks right at the camera and says, "Excellent cigars all 'round." And I can't help but think that he said it with a Clinton-esque accent and wink in his eye. Funny stuff.

(Exaggeration)

El Pres: This cigar sucks. Where'd you get it from?

Ken: Got it from you.

El Pres: Excellent cigar all-round.

>_< These reviews are always entertaining. When are the DVDs coming out? A boxset that comes with one of those Custom cigars or something. :stir: Did you guys polish off those three bottles of wine with that one cigar? Well done.

(Exaggeration)

>_< These reviews are always entertaining. When are the DVDs coming out? A boxset that comes with one of those Custom cigars or something. :peace: Did you guys polish off those three bottles of wine with that one cigar? Well done.

Three bottles of wine was for two cigars.

...Just wanted to set the record straight :lol:

which all gives you an idea of just how much our fearless leader did drink. i cleaned up five bottles for the two of us next morning.

but there were two cigars.

Ken, come on, man! You're just opening yourself up to it!!!! :D

As in....and what/who is the reason that caused him to drink??!!?!! :pooped:;)

and your point is........

LOL.