Bangin' In From Boston

bostnbill

Hello everyone. Don't have a lot of time to spend online, but a number of my Brothers at HCF are active over here, so I wanted to check in, at FoH and send greetings from Boston. I wanted my first post to be a tribute to our Brother, Tampa, and as such, my first post appears in that thread. It's still hard to believe that Chuck is gone, but I know in our hearts, he is not forgotten.

I look forward to contributing what I can over here, in what little time I have, and wish you all goodwill and good smokes.

Steve/Bill

Well LeafLover, I went to the game tonite at the Gahden, to catch a look at the Big Shamrock. He'll make a fine addition to the green machine. My company has season tix, so I do get to go every so often. Glad to see Delonte West back, Nate Robinson hit a couple of three's. Lets not overlook the other O'Neal. KG is in fine form, Big Baby has been getting to the line. I think we'll have a fine year. Do you live inthe Boston area?

Steve, I live in a suburb around Los Angeles. Celtics have been my team since childhood and naturally I've despised the Lakers since then as well.

Hopefully we can pull down some rebounds this year. Hope Rondo worked on his jumpers as well. Looking forward to see how all the new guys gel together with the vets on the team. We have a strong team and we need it. The East looks pretty strong. I wish the Lakers the best this season and hope to see them in the finals again. We need to avenge the last 7 minutes of the final game which is when we let the championship get away from us last year.