World largest production cigar

Okej, this is just stupid, really just stupid, but

the cigar is a production cigar (you can have one), its 1920 in ring gauge and 19 feet (not cm) long.. There is a cap that can be attached and 100-200 people can then smooke it...

http://www.stogiereview.com/2010/08/15/geo...oduction-cigar/

I am stunned, personal i would never purchase a cigar from a company that do something like that.. according to me its just not serious.

cheers

I agree Sandholm. I too cannot take these companys seriously.And not just because they happen to make a freak show of a cigar,but the fact that many of them can't just make a decent line of cigars and leave it at that. They are constently releasing the latest and greatest cigar/packaging du jour. Obviously more concerned with marketing than creating a respectable cigar. Everytime I walk in to a smoke shop around here it's, Hey,have you tried this one yet? It's made by blah blah and it has blah blah blah in it and blah blah blah blah. :(

Thankfully I have a "real" tobacconist now! :daydream:

It somehow reminds me of Stalin's Soviet production targets. "Produce ten tons of cigars or we will kill off the staff and their families", and they end up with ten one ton cigars...

We can just wait for the first ever US Regional Edition Cigar ten years down the road the HSA board of directors is currently pursuing...