....A day in the Life

Shagga had got back from Taiwan so I thought it apt to rope together 14 fellow local FOHers for a Business Lunch. They all jumped at the chance to hear Shagga provide a lecture on business opportunities in Hong Kong ...we reminded him it was Taiwan. Anyway... Tax deduction locked in :buddies:

new flash chinese restaurant bar around the corner from the Czar Deck. We met there for a few pre lunch drinks before heading up for a feed. The Taiwanese lecture by Shagga was indepth and entertaining....all 45 seconds of it.

"Everything is in Taiwanese lingo"

"I think I ate fish eyes...who the **** would know"

"They make great stuff....you think they could invent steak"

They were the main bullet points I took down. There were others which cannot be transcribed here.

Anyway...a fine lunch, some post drinks downstairs and then 14 people on the deck here at czars over wine and cigars until 8pm. i haven't laughed so much in a long time :D Myles had us in hysterics with stories from his recent African hunting safari. Marty has us horrified with stories from the pipeline project in New Guinea. Shagga won the award for the year 8 solar car project his son submitted that morning. Apparently it didn't need to actually carry a man. Merls was in fine form, Matty was well passed his best, I was on my way.

8pm and we did what any normal group would do. Apparently that doesn't include going home. We went out to dinner. :perfect10:

it gets sloppy from there. The restaurant was actually packed. 15 minutes later we had managed to clear a 10 metre circumference of tables around us. I thought it was strange we had so many waiters around us until i realised they all had security tags. We managed to get to know quite a few of the security lads later in the night.

I stumbled into bed at around 12:30 am. My wife was asleep and I knwe i had to be out of there before she woke up so I set the alarm for 4:30 am. It worked...out of the house by 5 am and into work 5; 30am.

I have done nothing until this post.

Great days :D