A treat for Piggy...

Lately, PigFish has been posting so many different posts/threads that feature pictures of animals (horse, freaky one-eyed mouthless dog, etc.),. Also, someone sent me a corny but classic YouTube video in one of those annoying chain e-mails. Well, it got me laughing and thinking that I'd post it here...

Not saying anything, but.... :rolleyes:

... damn I wish my animals could sing like that!!! -LOL I wonder if those had any special training?

Ahhhh... the joys of being well read on the internet! And you my Cannutty friend, you can call me Piggy! Cheers, mate! -Piggy :o

Yes that is the one and only Yoda Piggy and two of his horses. These are two of my miniature horse mares, LuLu, the engine and MoMo the anchor. I'll bet you did not know I was a teamster!!! -LOL While I call them ponies as well (slang) these are miniature horses which are a breed of their own. Ponies are also horse breeds. Ponies are taller and larger than mini-horses and are typically horses that can be ridden. Mini-horses are not rideable except by the smallest children.

These are my "girls." -Piggy