Habanos Collection 2010 Bolívar Gran Belicoso Announced

Habanos Collection Bolívar Gran Belicoso

Habanos, S.A. is pleased to present the 2010 Habanos Collection.

1.Bolívar%20Gran%20Belicoso-Coleción%20Habanos%202010.jpg

This tenth volume is dedicated to the Bolívar brand, and contains 20 Gran Belicoso, a vitola made in a very special way for the occasion by a select group of experienced Cuban cigar rollers who work at one of the most emblematic cigar factories of Cuba: Partagás.

Only 1,000 units of this case have been made for exclusive worldwide distribution through the franchise network "La Casa del Habano".

2.%20Bolivar%20Gran%20Belicoso%20Coleccion%20Habano%202010-close%20up.jpg

The figurado format of Gran Belicoso in this Habanos Collection deeply connects with the tradition of the brand. Today, the normal Bolívar range of sizes includes the Belicoso Finos, a Habano figurado that is one of its most representative examples.

With a blend that has carefully taken into consideration the complexity of richness that characterizes this brand flavour, these 20 Gran Belicoso are ideal for the most special moments of enjoyment and full delight.

Like the rest of the range of sizes of this brand, all these Habanos have been made totally by hand with selected leaves from Vuelta Abajo plantations, the best tobacco region in Cuba, located in the province of Pinar del Rio.

Habanos Collection Bolívar Gran Belicoso

Comercial Name: Gran Belicoso

Factory Name: Rodolfo

Dimensions: Girth 54 (21.43 mm) and 180 mm in the length

Presentation: Wooden case comprising 20 units

3.%20Bolivar%20Gran%20Belicoso%20Coleccion%20Habano%202010-%20detail.jpg

A true gift for the passionate lover of the brand, the 2010 Habanos Collection will be available soon at the most selected points of sale worldwide.

These books are a Yawner each year. Who cares anymore.

Really? Must be because of the all the ELs, REs, etc...have made them seem unspectacular.

The Party book is one of the best cigars ever (luckily I have 2 books left :o)

Really? Must be because of the all the ELs, REs, etc...have made them seem unspectacular.

The Party book is one of the best cigars ever (luckily I have 2 books left :nyah:)

Yeah, I'm not getting the "snoozer" reference either.

I've smoked them all except the first (Cuaba) and what was until now the last (O'Reilly). The only one I would characterize as such is the Monte Maravilla. Those WERE a snoozer.

On the other hand, as was just said, the Party Book is one of the best cigars ever, and the Trinidad Torre Iznaga is better than that. All the rest were just great representations of their marca.

I, for one, am looking forward to these Bolivar.

• 3 months later...

I don't get this collector stuff. Make good cigars with fair prices and I'll do my best to buy them.

I love Bolivars... have since I bumped into them about 10 years ago (imagine comparing a Te Amo or Don Thomas to a Bolivar Corona Extra... way to make a hardcore CC fan).

I would love to smoke one of those, even though it's hard to find the time and a suitable place to smoke such a big stick where I live.

We were scheduled to get these this month than change of plan and we now get told they should be arriving end of this month.. from what I can see not many vendors have these yet and no I have no idea on the price ;)

As soon as we get word on these I will let everyone one know but I don't think they will be cheap

Lisa