punch monarca (box code OSU-VC-3)

003.JPG

right off the bat i'm gonna tell you i think this smoke is royalty... one of the greats that has sadly been discontinued. i'm not to much of a reviewer so i'm gonna make this brief and let the pictures do the talking (literally). it opened with very nice sweet woodsy and creamy flavors and a good amount of spice. as it progressed i was met with fruity notes with a sour tangy kick (almost green apple) in the sinuses. it continued to gain strength and a good deal of earthy flavors till the end. this cigar is surprisingly powerful for 12 years old! and in a good way, highly recommended. i hope you enjoy my stupid pictures. ;)

008.JPG

thinking.jpg

first%20few%20puffs.jpg

first%20third.jpg

ash.jpg

final%20third.jpg

nub.jpg

sure looks like a tasty bastard!! great review!!

extra points for creativity!!! ;)

I concur, a great review Ayo. Even if it was "the tasty bastard" doing the talking! ;)

Very nice stick indeed!

Nice quick review and great pic's of the Monarcas with it's thoughts.

This is one cigar that I've never tried. Hopefully I'll get the change soon. As I really like the Punch line.

Well - I will get one just to experience how tasty this bastard is!!! ;)

• 1 month later...
003.JPG

right off the bat i'm gonna tell you i think this smoke is royalty... one of the greats that has sadly been discontinued. i'm not to much of a reviewer so i'm gonna make this brief and let the pictures do the talking (literally). it opened with very nice sweet woodsy and creamy flavors and a good amount of spice. as it progressed i was met with fruity notes with a sour tangy kick (almost green apple) in the sinuses. it continued to gain strength and a good deal of earthy flavors till the end. this cigar is surprisingly powerful for 12 years old! and in a good way, highly recommended. i hope you enjoy my stupid pictures. :buddies:

008.JPG

thinking.jpg

first%20few%20puffs.jpg

first%20third.jpg

ash.jpg

final%20third.jpg

nub.jpg

EXCELLENT review, brother! Looking forward to experiencing that, today.

You are a top-notch BOTL and a great friend. See you soon!

Jeffrey L.

I have these from the exact same code. I find them to be a bit lighter than the SS2's from the same time period. I slightly prefer the SS2 but this cigar is unique in its own right. Thanks for the review. I only have a handful left and I'm leaving mine in the tubes and will try not to smoke them until their 15th and 20th birthdays.