Greetings from Malaysia

ZinZan

Hi to all FOH,

I'm a noob, been budding cigar smoker for several years. Never took the plunge of purchasing a humidor till very recently. I've been researching a lot in terms of seasoning a humidor, humidor maintenance, and etc.. There are too many variations which confused a noob like me. In my research i accidentally found FOH and found the advice and the camaraderie of the members have been top notch. Esp the Jimmy Cubano blind tasting thread, that was really good read. Keep up the good work guys.

Fuzz,

I'm from KL, if more specifically PJ if you are familiar with KL.

I know the area. You're not too far away from a place I bought, next to the Saujana GC. Next time I'm in town we should meet up for a drink.

Thank you everybody for the very warm welcome.

Fuzz,

You've got a house near saujana, that is very close to where i'm living. I'm actually living in Kelana Jaya. If you ever in town, most definitely let's go for drinks. Out of curiosity are you a Malaysian?

Thank you everybody for the very warm welcome.

Fuzz,

You've got a house near saujana, that is very close to where i'm living. I'm actually living in Kelana Jaya. If you ever in town, most definitely let's go for drinks. Out of curiosity are you a Malaysian?

It's actually a condo, Serai Saujana, next to the resort. Bought it off the plans about 18 months ago.

I've got a lot of family on my father's side living in Malaysia, but I'm not Malaysian. More of a mutt (Malaysian, Chinese, Portugeuse & Mongolian) :)

My family and I tend to vacation in M'sia a lot, so it kinda made sense. That and I didn't want to mooch off my relatives any more. :D

It's actually a condo, Serai Saujana, next to the resort. Bought it off the plans about 18 months ago.

I've got a lot of family on my father's side living in Malaysia, but I'm not Malaysian. More of a mutt (Malaysian, Chinese, Portugeuse & Mongolian) :)

My family and I tend to vacation in M'sia a lot, so it kinda made sense. That and I didn't want to mooch off my relatives any more. :D

That's a very nice development, a very good choice. The surrounding area has been picking up the past couple years. There's more development on the opposite side of Saujana, Ara Damansara.

"Mutt", Hahahahah I like that. We Malaysians call it rojak, a lil bit of everything. You come down during the summer or winter hols?

That's a very nice development, a very good choice. The surrounding area has been picking up the past couple years. There's more development on the opposite side of Saujana, Ara Damansara.

"Mutt", Hahahahah I like that. We Malaysians call it rojak, a lil bit of everything. You come down during the summer or winter hols?

Strange that you mention Ara Damansara. I used to stay with my cousin who lives there. It's how I found out about Serai Saujana.

We only just got the keys to the condo in Feb, so we're still fitting out the place. Hopefully it will be ready by Dec. I try to visit at least once a year to keep up with family and business contacts.

Strange that you mention Ara Damansara. I used to stay with my cousin who lives there. It's how I found out about Serai Saujana.

We only just got the keys to the condo in Feb, so we're still fitting out the place. Hopefully it will be ready by Dec. I try to visit at least once a year to keep up with family and business contacts.

I've also got a commercial property at Ara Damansara, 1 of the reason i know the area pretty well. For the longest time couldnt get any income on it but in the past year or so the place has been filling up. I'm quite suprise you didnt opt for a more upscale neighborhood ie Mont Kiara or Hmas.

If you ever in town drop me a line, we could have a smoke or 2.

Welcome. Glad you found us here. When my wife was going to college there was a large contingent of Malaysians there... Walsh College in Canton, Ohio.... every person I met was nice.

Hi Tim, thank you very much for your kind word. We Malaysians, do travel around when it comes to our studies. We dont have many good unis down here. The good 1s r usually filled up so we have to go overseas.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forum enjoy ,we do :lol: