Cohiba Genios

krs

I decided to peel the wrapper off a suspect Genios because of the near inpossible draw / bad taste.

as you can see theres two separate wrappers, lighter colored wrapper (not getting confused with the binder) with a tripple cap

and the Maduro wrapper with tripple cap over the top. also the ring gauge if way off. the supplier insists there authentic, I call BS.

what do you guys think?

post-5184-1272876873.jpg

post-5184-1272876896.jpg

I have zero expertise to add but the difference in colour, the general look of the wrapper, the fact there is a cap on the 2nd "inner wrapper'' all looks very dodgy. Hope someone helps you out with something a bit more solid.

I decided to peel the wrapper off a suspect Genios because of the near inpossible draw / bad taste.

as you can see theres two separate wrappers, lighter colored wrapper (not getting confused with the binder) with a tripple cap

and the Maduro wrapper with tripple cap over the top. also the ring gauge if way off. the supplier insists there authentic, I call BS.

what do you guys think?

post-5184-1272876873.jpg

post-5184-1272876896.jpg

*Let's just pray you didn't spend a whole hell of a lot on these. Trust me, I've been through that feeling of having a stone falling and falling until it lands on your heart when you realize you've just purchased fakes.

Thanks for the input guys, lucky I didnt stock up on these, its not a big loss. They have been resting in my humidor for a few years now. I was less educated then, now days I only ever order from Cigar Czar.

• 1 month later...

That would seriously piss me off, they don't look good at all to be real cohibas.

• 5 weeks later...