Pretty cigar girls

... where were the cigars exactly??? -LOL

Two comments. The pictures of women with lit cigars are pretty cool. The models with fresh cigars (unlit ones) I found to be kind of cheesy. Not that I do not appreciate a nice looking woman! Trying to sell me something out of the hands of babes is cheesy. Many of these models would likely want nothing to do with a lit cigar, and you can see it in the pictures. A sexy woman smoking a cigar is well... sexy!!!

Look at it again and see if you can see what I mean.

:2thumbs::D These are simply beautiful picks! Nice prank for cigarsmokers))) Why not? And what about soundtrack? This is Henry Hall and His BBC Dance Orchestra - Oh! Johanna (1937)

Two comments. The pictures of women with lit cigars are pretty cool. The models with fresh cigars (unlit ones) I found to be kind of cheesy. Not that I do not appreciate a nice looking woman! Trying to sell me something out of the hands of babes is cheesy. Many of these models would likely want nothing to do with a lit cigar, and you can see it in the pictures. A sexy woman smoking a cigar is well... sexy!!!

Sometimes Piggy I think you are just too deep . :2thumbs:

But I get what you mean.

Sometimes Piggy I think you are just too deep . :covermouth:

But I get what you mean.

You nailed me Warren! I don't know if it is a gift or a curse. I do look right through things. I am a "big picture" rather than an individual detail person. I am sure it can be said that I just focus on the wrong detail! Some people claim I miss the obvious, while I claim to see the obvious and ignore or resist the focus. I believe that the focus is often misleading. I find often, like with these images, while the focus is these beautiful women, I am distracted by the what appears to me to be "another" picture!!!

This drove my high school sweetheart crazy. I would sometimes get up in the middle of a move and say, "that's it we are leaving." She would want to know why and I would spend the rest of the date explaining the political propaganda in the movie!

Maybe it was all those motorcycle crashes! :innocent: -Piggy

'Was thinking the same thing as I watched the video.

On some of those over-posed pin-up shots I was picturing the photographer handing a cigar to the model right before the shoot. "Here hold this.... It's called a 'cigar'... Why?... Because men like these, too.... What?... What do you mean 'why'?... Oh, fer goodness sakes, just hold the darn thing and act like you love it while I take the picture!"

OTOH, there were a lot of shots that appeared genuine. I liked those better.

Ok guys! Probably for you I'll make other movee - only real aficionados-women genuine lovers... But it will not be so beautifully.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :covermouth:

Ok guys! Probably for you I'll make other movee - only real aficionados-women genuine lovers... But it will not be so beautifully.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :covermouth:

How about "hot babes who worship men who love cigars"?

Good? Da?