For all you FOHers in PERTH...

How intense is this storm?

I had just sparked up a Hoyo Gourmet,

Placed it to my lips,

and BOOOM! the sky fell down. Glad I was inside my little smoking room. Now I have the door open and i'm watching the hail.

Glad to finally get some moisture here, how long has it been? 135+ days now?

How intense is this storm?

I had just sparked up a Hoyo Gourmet,

Placed it to my lips,

and BOOOM! the sky fell down. Glad I was inside my little smoking room. Now I have the door open and i'm watching the hail.

Glad to finally get some moisture here, how long has it been? 135+ days now?

It's so loose. Im at uni, there's buckets everywhere and the gardens look like some european landscape with all the hail lying on the ground. And it was bloody hot and sunny around lunch time! Might have a cigar later..

The weather has been playing havoc at where i work power spikes etc printing presses do not like dodgy power :(

then as the storm hit another part of the factory the roof partially caved in along with hundreds of gallons of water ,paper does not like water either it was so bloody humid today you could of stored cigars in there :lol:

when we finally got it all mopped up as best as we could we have to wait till tomorrow to find out the real damage done ie machinery(plant )stock (paper)finished jobs etc

when i got home the kitchen window was smashed in missus did a good job of patching up :2thumbs:

coffee machine got wrecked :D:lookaround: ,will have to get new nesppresso

Insurance companies will be flat out as are the SES(state emergency service)

Which got me to thinking apart from Rob (Pres) do many member have there cigars insured ??

Sounds like all the perth boys are all OK though ;)

Cheers OZ :cigar:

Bloody hell of a storm!

Got some major damage at home... shattered roof tiles and water leaks everywhere, shattered glass, and complete destruction of the garden (as if a shredder was ran through it, all mulch gone, retic displaced, etc)... car's a mess, dented shattered... thankfully we did not flood, and all the kids are alright... oh, and my cigars are fine!

Yeah I got home and my whole bottom floor was under an inch of water. And I'm on the THIRD floor!

Now I have to wair for the insurance company to deem it "uninhabitable" or else I'll have to keep paying rent whilst they tear up my floor :-(

I'm glad I keep my cigars somewhere else!