classic beer ad

apparently this brewery in calgary held a comp for drinkers to do the best u-tube ad for their beer they could.

don't know if this won but i thnk it is a cracker!

I just sent that around the office, the whole place broke up.

Great one!

It is from the eddies that Big Rock Breweries puts on every year here in Calgary featuring their beer in commercials. Link to their website. Check the winners gallery for some others, not quite as funny though.

Awesome! Runner up to my fave beer commercial: Heineken, where it starts off with women screaming in a new shoe room the wife built, shoes lined up on shelves stacked floor to ceiling. Then you hear men screaming and you see them jumping and screaming in a room that is lined with Heineken beer. Classic.

LMFAO

toooo funny, just pissed myself, (both commercials) wife didnt find either amusing.

i love the "boags i think, where the pure tassie waters just makes things better, throw in your old shoes and new ones come out, wash your knife and it comes out a light sabre (ala star wars) throw in a rubber dinghy and a speed boat emerges,

last scene man pushes his wife in.

tooooooo funny

s

LMFAO

toooo funny, just pissed myself, (both commercials) wife didnt find either amusing.

i love the "boags i think, where the pure tassie waters just makes things better, throw in your old shoes and new ones come out, wash your knife and it comes out a light sabre (ala star wars) throw in a rubber dinghy and a speed boat emerges,

last scene man pushes his wife in.

tooooooo funny

s

I've never seen that Boags one in my part of the world, so I had to go look it up. Very funny!