ANOTHER new guy from California

Midian

Hey folks, I didn't find the introduction threads until this morning. Looks like one of the great Cigar forums, an amazing vendor, and a huge friendly worldwide community. Perfect.

I like bourbon. I like cigars. I like women, steaks, jets, guns, and robots. Very limited exposure to true Habanos, however. Hell, maybe even those were fakes.

I work in the Visual Effects Industry, largely beating the hell out of space craft and other pleasantries.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Welcome to the forum....where in California are you. I am in the Santa Cruz area.

Sit back and enjoy the ride!

I'm in Ventura, between Malibu to the south and Santa Barbara to the north. Beautiful day today, sunny and upper 60's F.

Hopefully it'll be nice enough tonight to sit out in the yard with a cigar and numerous adult beverages.

Numerous.

Welcome to FOH mate, sounds like an interesting career choice aswell. Hopefully you get your hands on some Habanos soon to see what all the fuss is about ;)

That's the plan! I'm considering the Bolivar Royal Coronas...any opinions on these?

I've purchased a lot of the Honduran "Cofradia" ones, which I like a lot, but I'm sure these are a world different.

That's the plan! I'm considering the Bolivar Royal Coronas...any opinions on these?

I've purchased a lot of the Honduran "Cofradia" ones, which I like a lot, but I'm sure these are a world different.

I love BRC's to be honest, cedar/sweet earth/chocolate and hints of nougat throughout the cigar. Med/full body & is priced just right aswell, get stuck into them mate.

That's the idea! Get straight into the Bolis! That's what I would do. Belicoso Finos are pretty good too.

Welcome to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...
That's the idea! Get straight into the Bolis! That's what I would do. Belicoso Finos are pretty good too.

Welcome to the forum!

Then my mission is clear.

Now that this horrendous flu has cleared up I can consider smoking cigars again.

That flu was a howitizer of ugly. Sucked the life force right out of me.