Off to Vegas for my Bachelor Party

Heading to the airport now. If anyone is in the Vegas area this weekend send me a pm. Would love to meet up. I just hope we don't end up with a tiger in the car or on the receiving end of a Mike Tyson punch.

Have a great weekend all!

-Kevin

Have a blast...definitely hit the Rhino and enjoy yourself at Casa Fuente.

Off for a weekend with the boys Bucks Party! Is there any better feelin than that?

Only one I can think of is a negative pregnancy test result from a girlfriend.

Remember those days well :)

Um, seen the move Hangover?

Also fitting for the occasion: 'Very Bad things' classic bucks night out with the boys movie only one HUGE problem when the call girl is killed by accident. :cigar:

Either way, have a great time mate and all the very best to your future. Post some pics if you get them.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I made it back with all my teeth and no trips to the jail or hospital. I'd call that a win. Never go back to the craps table at 6 a.m. after you won a decent amount earlier. I woke up with $13 in chips in my pocket :unsure:

Thanks for all the well wishes. I made it back with all my teeth and no trips to the jail or hospital. I'd call that a win. Never go back to the craps table at 6 a.m. after you won a decent amount earlier. I woke up with $13 in chips in my pocket :unsure:

No thank you note? :wink2:

Ak, congrats. What part of Phoenix are you from?

Me and a few of buddies are meeting up this Sunday for a smoke on the north end of town.

Sam, you're welcome as well if you feel like making the haul up.

I'm in South Phoenix. I'd love to meet up though. My future in-laws are coming on Sat so depends on when they leave Sunday. Keep me posted.