What is the worlds best Cigar Divan?

The black helicopters follow me whenever I am out so I don't travel much but I have had some fun smoking with friends while "out and about."

It is not the out and about that makes the cigar or the event enjoyable. Yes, the thread is regarding locations, but my smoking heart is where my friends are. In my back yard or theirs, the Fuente bar, the Cantina it does not matter.

I know I will be fulfilled when I can smoke with Aussie brothers (and sister) on the deck a Czar. Cheers Mates! - Piggy

Fuente

post-79-1268504350.jpg

Ahh! Better days!

post-79-1268504910.jpg

I agree. P.G.C. Hajenius should be on any list of good lounges/shops around the world.

I always enjoyed the Davidoff Shop at Columbus Circle in NYC. Small but comfortable lounge and the staff was both friendly and knowledgeable. Now, as I understand it, however, you can only smoke there what you buy there. Very limiting but I think other shops are adopting that approach.

Are you sure about that?

I was there recently and for a $10 fee you can smoke whatever you bring with you -- but if it's a CC they make you take off the band.

I've been to Casa Fuente inside the Forum shops in Vegas. The staff are attractive for sure, but for ambiance, I prefer Napoleon's Lounge between Paris and Bally's. That is unless the dueling piano act is playing.

Well,

in my village we have a real-live-working pharmacy that every 13 days turns into a cigar divan for the evening when on night duty. Everyone is freely welcome to drop by.

We have all the brews, wines, whiskeys, malts or whatever your heart desires in the old lab.

Even Horse burgers or just order a Schnitzel or a "Farmer's omelette" from next door at Cafe Fritz-(Hilton) - the chef will gladly bring it over and stay for a cigar and a chat.

You may even take a room there. Breakfast can be had at an Irish Pub where the publican is a master-wok-omelette maker ..... cigars welcome, hot Guinness & lukewarm coffee :-))

Cigars are BYO, but if in need, you may even be supplied good smokes by a real on-duty pharmacist or the chaps smoking with you.

Great tradition for a long time now and still going strong. Summer we smoke out in the courtyard & garden.

post-4742-1268515616.jpg

post-4742-1268515633.jpg

post-4742-1268516401.jpg

post-4742-1268516424.jpg

post-4742-1268516439.jpg

post-4742-1268516458.jpg

Nino

The Corona Cigar Shop in Orlando Florida is probably the best one I've ever seen. Huge cigar shop (no cubans, of course) and a bar capable of seating 40-50 people staffed with beautiful waitresses serving high end rum and scotch to contented cigar lovers lounging in comfortable wooden rocking chairs. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon on break from a trade show or convention. In fact, I'll be there next week!

I believe the last time I was in the Coronoa Cigar shop in downtown Orlando, back in Octber they had some pre-embargo Cuba cigars going at some ridiculous prices. They were to the left of the bar.

I believe the last time I was in the Coronoa Cigar shop in downtown Orlando, back in Octber they had some pre-embargo Cuba cigars going at some ridiculous prices. They were to the left of the bar.

They do indeed. Pre-embargo rum too. At 400+ dollars US per stick and 16K (if memory serves) per bottle of rum, I couldn't imagine who would buy the stuff. The guy behind the register said it's mostly moron NBA players who wouldn't know a pre-embargo Cuban from a Macanudo.

• Haha 1