Hey everyone!

Long time no see! I haven't been on here for a while, so I thought I'd say "Hi"! The man-cave is still getting plenty of use and I've since bought a humi, a ****-ton of smokes and put together a coolidor last weekend! I just didn't want anyone to think I did something crazy, like kick my cigar habit or anything!

Jeffrey L.

Thanks guys! The cave is still fully functional, but not getting AS much use as when the weather's nice. I've opened it up for a few HERF's and most UFC pay-per view events. I can't think of many DRASTIC changes that have been made to it, but I have repositioned 2 of my 7 speakers for optimal performance.

I'm planning a pretty big 'welcome back, Spring' bash in there. That should be a good time!

Jeffrey L.

I can only imagine the cigars you will be smoking :pig:

Thanks guys! The cave is still fully functional, but not getting AS much use as when the weather's nice. I've opened it up for a few HERF's and most UFC pay-per view events. I can't think of many DRASTIC changes that have been made to it, but I have repositioned 2 of my 7 speakers for optimal performance.

I'm planning a pretty big 'welcome back, Spring' bash in there. That should be a good time!

Jeffrey L.