Hello from northern Canada

Nedule

Hello all from northern BC, Canada, -20 C here today, so no cigar after work tonight. Been watching the video reviews on youtube for the past couple of months & been enjoying them, great way cheer up a boring day at work..

Welcome to FOH!

You have my sympathy. I've been to Prince Rupert with the Navy, but never to the interior north like Prince George or Ft. St. John. Had a friend from Nanaimo who lived there for a year and won't return, too damned cold!

I don't like having to smoke in 5C temps with rain here in Victoria, but you gotta deal with -20 and wind! Kudos, I hope you can smoke inside! :cap:

Welcome to FOH!

You have my sympathy. I've been to Prince Rupert with the Navy, but never to the interior north like Prince George or Ft. St. John. Had a friend from Nanaimo who lived there for a year and won't return, too damned cold!

I don't like having to smoke in 5C temps with rain here in Victoria, but you gotta deal with -20 and wind! Kudos, I hope you can smoke inside! :cap:

Thanks for the Sympathy, although it really isn't necessary, I choose to live here. It's cold & dark in the winter but the summers are great, & the jobs pay well so most people in the area can afford the fun toys, hot cars & tropical holidays when it's -40C. Then again I work in an office, not outside like a lot of people here.