Opus X?

Hey guys,

I know their not CC's, but does anyone know where to pick up Opus X's?

Thanks Rob

I'm not sure if you're looking for an online dealer, but if so- this is a great online place that supplies me with OpusX on occasion.

Source Removed

They have a full box, or the 4-pack Fuente story. They also carry the new "Lost City" OpusX cigars which are very nice non-cubans.

Hey guys,

I know their not CC's, but does anyone know where to pick up Opus X's?

Thanks Rob

you could try online vendor or your local shops that get them in. they are usually shipped once a quarter and retailers limit customers to 1-2 sticks per day

Also,

This is a place where you can buy cubans and non-cubans together. They have a 3-pack tester for OpusX which is reasonably priced:

Source Removed

Hope it helps ;)

Also,

This is a place where you can buy cubans and non-cubans together. They have a 3-pack tester for OpusX which is reasonably priced:

Source Removed

Hope it helps ;)

I use to love smoking Opus and Anejos......I would consider a trade for something of equal value like Padron Anniv Maddies, Tats, or cc

There are a few places. Most places will charge a ton because opus x are generally not allowed to be sold online. There are a few though if you haven't found any PM me and i can help you.

Without naming sources, look around carefully. Many charge (and get) 2-3x the MSRP. I would never pay that, but some do.

Unfortunately, the Casa Fuente shop charges an insane amount for that stuff with the markup and the taxes on tobacco in Las Vegas. Shame because it's probably the most beautiful cigar shop in the city. The Mojitos and Caipirinhas are some of the best too.

- Mike

I actually like the Opus X...never tried any of the Forbidden line, but the regular prodcution Opus X has always been pretty good. It is a strong cigar that smokes well young, and even with a bit of age after they have mellowed. I do think they are too expensive though, but that is the function of retailer markups due to excessive demand. Give them a try. Padron's are great cigars as well, as mentioned above. If you love maduro cigars which are strong you can't go wrong with Padron 26, 64, 80 year, 40 year or 45 year. The thousands series make good inexpensive smokes, but can't stand up to their premium bretheren...