Belgium Running Dry

I live in the states and would not let Budweiser touch my lips...I can't imagine a Belgian with what they have available to them allowing it to happen either. I do feel bad for my dad though. He has been a Bud and Coors guy his whole life and does not care for the craft beers I introduce him too...

I live in the states and would not let Budweiser touch my lips...I can't imagine a Belgian with what they have available to them allowing it to happen either. I do feel bad for my dad though. He has been a Bud and Coors guy his whole life and does not care for the craft beers I introduce him too...

Yea we (my wife and I) do not drink much beer any more. But she won't drink any of the good craft stuff. The best I could do is to upgrade her to Heinie Light. :peace:

Actually, budweiser is one of the (if not THE) best selling beer in the world. Note I didn't say "best tasting" (I think my posting record on beer here speaks for itself) but buying Budweiser isn't a bad thing at all... if nothing else it opens up a HUGE distribution network that they can leverage to distribute beers that are actually worth drinking.

-- Gary F.