New Vegueros Releases

I don't think I have ever smoked more than one or two of these in the past. They were very mild.

Today I received the new release of the brand Vegueros!

The Vegueros Mañanitas is a Petit Pyramid, it has a 46 ring and 100mm length. Boxes of 16 cigars.

The Vegueros Tapados is a Corona Extra, it has a 46 ring and 120mm length. Boxes of 16 cigars.

The Vegueros Entretiempos is a Petit Robusto, it has a 52 ring and 110mm length. Boxes of 16 cigars.

I've smoked 2 of the 3 new releases so far (only the Entretiempos left to try) and I quite enjoyed them. I'd like to see Czars carry them as I'd bring in a couple of tins to have for C&C rotation

Strong suckers. Nothing like the Vegueros of old. Still not something I must have though.

Agreed. Agreed. Somewhat disagree.

Like the LSdL, they'll get better if you bury them and forget about them for a year or ten.

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

Agreed. Agreed. Somewhat disagree.

Like the LSdL, they'll get better if you bury them and forget about them for a year or ten.

Dont have room or patience to buy something now only to hope that maybe they will be great in 10 years. Too many great cigars NOW to bother.

Dont have room or patience to buy something now only to hope that maybe they will be great in 10 years. Too many great cigars NOW to bother.

best way to get aged sticks is to age em yourself :)

best way to get aged sticks is to age em yourself :)

Agreed, but I only lock away cigars I already like. Not worth trying to age something that I am ambivalent about to begin with.

I've smoked 2 of the 3 new releases so far (only the Entretiempos left to try) and I quite enjoyed them. I'd like to see Czars carry them as I'd bring in a couple of tins to have for C&C rotation

We will have them next month. I know Ken can't wait to try them lmao.gif

Perhaps a blind tasting review with ken?

• Like 1

Agreed, but I only lock away cigars I already like.

i smoke those too quickly, i guess biggrin.png

But things like ERdM Demi Tasse, LGC 4s, and these new Vegueros is cheap enough to just toss in the humidor and forget about them. Especially when the new Vs are a 16ct sardine tin!

i smoke those too quickly, i guess biggrin.png

But things like ERdM Demi Tasse, LGC 4s, and these new Vegueros is cheap enough to just toss in the humidor and forget about them. Especially when the new Vs are a 16ct sardine tin!

LOL me and you could not like more different cigars bro.....ROFL!!

I am smoking the third of the trio now, and halfway through I have to say, if these stay consistent like the ones I've smoked, I have a feeling they will sell bigtime. I am quite impressed, and I really have enjoyed each one.

I will add these to my regular rotation for sure

I am smoking the third of the trio now, and halfway through I have to say, if these stay consistent like the ones I've smoked, I have a feeling they will sell bigtime. I am quite impressed, and I really have enjoyed each one.

I will add these to my regular rotation for sure

Which one do you pefer? I'm going to order a tin this week from a local vendor. I liked the torpedo