El Dorado 15

rshacklefordiv

There is a new show on Stars called black sails. Its a pirate show. I watched it the first time, and started thinking about some rum I could drink while watching it. I ended up with El Dorado 15. This rum is blowing my mind. I have some pictures and more thoughts here: http://bonvivantva.com/?p=635

Has anybody been drinking rum? Also like El Dorado 15?

ED 15 is my favorite easily accessible rum out there. Not too pricey, very nice and sweet (my preferred style for rum).

Black Sails....the last episode I have seen, I believe it was VII, was excellent. The first episode I fully enjoyed.

There is a Black Sails thread and many mentions of ED 15 all over the forum.

Really enjoying this. Should have bought a second bottle only 100 made I believe.

Man, that's the "white whale" you need to save some for me to taste!!!!

Ive been really enjoying Zaya lately and Ive been after a bottle of Diplomatico for some time but it is unavailable in Pennsylvania and I haven't made a trip into New Jersey lately to grab any booze which reminds me that I need to set something up on my schedule. Ill take a look at the El Dorado as well as I have heard very good things about it.

I love El Dorado 15 but on a side by side comparison with the 12 yr couldn't taste any difference. Save the $10 retail.

• Like 1

Routinely enjoy Zacapa 23. Have a bottle of Havana club Selecion de Maestros too that is very nice. Love rum really its perfect with a cigar.

• 6 months later...

Wow, Duxnutz I can't beleive you don't taste a difference. Not tring to be rude, I am just surprised. I Love the 15 It is the best El Dorado that I have had. I like the 12 and the 21, but think the 15 is soooo much more smooth.

Rshack: 15 is soo good and really accessable. If you get a chance I highly recommend the Mount *** 1703. It is about 100.00, but well worth the experience once in a while.

• 2 months later...