My 2009 Habanos Cigar of the Year Award-H.Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009

My 2009 Habanos Cigar of the Year Award,would have to go to the H.Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009

post-5203-1263177303.jpeg

This Cigar has been a revelation to me I just love the sweet tobacco and creamy notes along with other more complex flavors,I hope these go to regular production before to long, if they do i would like them to keep the blend exactly as is just extend the length a bit ,but having said that it is a good size when time is of the essence.

NOTE : This cigar was pipped at the post by the Cohiba Lancero only ever had one and it was a real eye opener,I am usually a thicker ring gauge guy,but suffice to say i have seen the light will be having lots more of these

post-5203-1263178023.jpeg

Cheers oz :football:

I'm with you on this cigar. Thanks to the video review I decided to get some even though I really don't like short fat cigars. Got 2 boxes, one was very dark and oily just as I imagined they would be and the other was deep brown. What really impressed me was the aroma of the cigars, took me back to all the Naturals I used to smoke in the 70's. Smells just like the soil they were grown in and rich tobacco, no barnyard here. Makes me wonder how long they used to age tobacco for years ago. I smoked one from the lighter wrapped box and it was exactly the cigar described in the video. Great now and going to get greater and greater.

The Mag 48 is undoubtedly a great little smoke. Love these...especially in the cold Northeast winters.