I hate Arizona

It was beautiful, wasn't it...
SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!! BYE BYE Green Bay.............(from Chicago with love!).

Well.....it could be worse, I suppose. I could be watching Jay "Picked Off" Cutler at QB for the Pack. That would really bring me down!

schadenfreude, Bears Fans? See you in the rear-view mirror next season....

It was an exciting game. Just a frustrating ending. Wonder if our defense would have been any different with Al Harris out there....

Don't worry about the Cards going far in the playoffs. With a defense like that they will get eliminated soon. Same goes for the Pack only their pain ended sooner. That was one of the worst diplays of poor defense that I have seen in a long time.

The game should have never even gone to OT...Racker essentially missed an easy chip shot...AZ should have wone with 9 seconds on the clock...

I was at that game and let me tell you that was the craziest game I have ever seen. After Rackers miss all the air was let out of the stadium and then all of a sudden pure pandomonium. It was so loud after the game. Typical cards letting the opponent back in game and giving me a heart attack. It was great though.

I hate games like this; I had high hopes for this game after watching three terrible games, thnkng it would at least be competitive, but how can you help but feel embarrassment for both teams? I bet Drew Brees was drooling watching the Cardinals defense. These teams showed that they don't really belong in the playoffs. I'd rather watch a blowout with at least one defense. And what's up with the Arizona CB Adams? Was there a single play in that game where he didn't hold or interfere? Why is that guy in the NFL?

I'm looking forward to a week of playoff football without the Bengals, Packers, or Eagles, but I wish I didn't have to see the Cardinals again.