George T Stagg

acidmase

George T. Stagg is a limited-production bourbon whiskey distributed by Buffalo Trace Distillery, as part of the distillery's "Antique Collection " series. It is a high proof uncut and unfiltered bourbon, aged for approximately 15 years. It has been distributed only once a year in the fall, but in 2005 a second spring release was added. It is rare to find outside the U.S., but some is distributed in other major cities.

Some of you goys on the forum have a crazy cigars, well guess what. What you guys are to cigars I am to booze! :)

post-5928-1262624717.jpg

post-5928-1262624729.jpg

George T. Stagg is a limited-production bourbon whiskey distributed by Buffalo Trace Distillery, as part of the distillery's "Antique Collection " series. It is a high proof uncut and unfiltered bourbon, aged for approximately 15 years. It has been distributed only once a year in the fall, but in 2005 a second spring release was added. It is rare to find outside the U.S., but some is distributed in other major cities.

Some of you goys on the forum have a crazy cigars, well guess what. What you guys are to cigars I am to booze! :P

It's a great bourbon, I picked up a bottle a couple of weeks ago, smooth on the tongue and then it burns all the way down. :)

It's a great bourbon, I picked up a bottle a couple of weeks ago, smooth on the tongue and then it burns all the way down. :thumbsdwn:

Sets the standard. A beaut! Sweet corn and rye. A distinct caramel/toffee taste. I could do with a couple bottles more. :coverears:

Never tried Buffalo Trace or this extension of it. Been mostly a Woodford Reserve and Makers Mark Bourbon drinker. Sound pretty intence though. 141.8 proof...ouch.

Never tried Buffalo Trace or this extension of it. Been mostly a Woodford Reserve and Makers Mark Bourbon drinker. Sound pretty intence though. 141.8 proof...ouch.

I prefer Buffalo to Makers for an every day bourbon. Give it a try and see if you like it better.

I currently work for the liquor industry in NJ and it comes in once and year and is gone within a week. I don't put it on the shelf because it gets cherry picked so much!

Yea it is a quick sell. Much like the William Larue Weller! :o Unfortunately. :lol3:

Some of you goys on the forum have a crazy cigars, well guess what. What you guys are to cigars I am to booze! :huh:

Color me wow. How much does this stuff cost? I would love to add this to my collection someday.

Last years bottling was a bit better IMO. I did get my hands on a bottle this year. My local guy in NJ always finds me a bottle and is reasonable at $60. I have planned a trip to B Trace but have not had the time to go as of yet.