Christmas Cigar/Drink Recommendations

I make homemade Limoncello, Tangerinecello........all excellent anytime of the year!

Bart

Is this containing alcohol? Care to share a recipe? Also, what do you recommend pairing it with?

Wow so many sugestions too hard to pic one alone ...

Mine will be a bottle of Glenfarclas single malt that I have been saving for a special occasion (24th) that will go along with my Cohiba Grand reserve that I have been saving for.

Tomorrow I going to get some Spanish Anis ( something like sambuca but better) and light up anothe Cohiba will post some pics

Meery Xmas to all and dont forget to be carefull on the roads and enjoy the festive season

Cheers Big Ears :D

• 2 weeks later...

My Xmas photos (i been a little slack due to work commitments) but here's what I enjoyed

The Limited Grand Reserve was nice thats all i'll say (due to the fact that I love Cohibas)

The drinks were well lets just say that I enjoyed them alot

cheers guys

Ps the Ashtray was my Xmas present from the wife ...gee's she was nice ... i gues this is going to cost me a truck load of bloody shoes or jewellery

post-6116-1262397358.jpg

post-6116-1262397376.jpg

Drank nearly exclusively good value Aussie sparkling with cigars over xmas (ninth island, grant burge nv, jacobs creek cheapie). Awesome! cigars included coro's and a a dominican my brother gifted me

Most of the time it was beer and food though!