Offensive Content button

Fuzz

Taino just raised a good point about an offensive content or report button for posts. That way a post (most often a spammer) can be removed until reviewed by and released by a moderator. Will help when mods are offline.

When it comes to spammers and trolls, my belief is that the best thing to do is report it and make no reply of any kind.

If you reply to a spammer, you're most likely talking to a ghost. When it comes to trolls - someone who's only intent is

to stir up trouble - responding in any way is only feeding them. This has been the FOH way since the beginning.

But if this is put into effect, I vote for Ken as the mod who has to sift through the posts.

When it comes to spammers and trolls, my belief is that the best thing to do is report it and make no reply of any kind.

If you reply to a spammer, you're most likely talking to a ghost. When it comes to trolls - someone who's only intent is

to stir up trouble - responding in any way is only feeding them. This has been the FOH way since the beginning.

But if this is put into effect, I vote for Ken as the mod who has to sift through the posts.

I love spammers, they keep Ken entertained.

• 1 month later...