Cigar Magazine

You can always subscribe to the magazine that the Czar gang put together. B)

Oh wait, that's still in the concept phase... :)

I was going to suggest that perhaps Czars should possibly look at compiling a mag together. Unsure if you all have the time, but would be great to read. I agree with some of the others in that magazines such as CA just advertise but dont necessarily cover the 'Cigars' themselves.

Perhaps a section on HQ, PSP's could be a topic amongst so many others that we discuss daily?

Another to take a look at is Smoke. I think you'll find that they all must rely on advertising to exist. Chen, thanks for the link to the edition of ECCJ -

I think it's cool they allow you to print it out as well.

As an aside, our own Habanablue writes for ECCJ, and I believe there is an upcoming article with Trevor2118.

Thanks for mention Colt. Yes there is an upcoming article about the great work of Trevor 2118 and his Cuban Cigar Website.

If anyone cares to read my previous published works head to http://inlumino.com.au/european_cigar_cult.html

Trevor and I had a great afternoon - smoked some great cigars and drank some beaut wines. Be on the look out for story in Issue No.1 of 2010.

cheers

Sam