Trip to the Gold Coast

Maybe in Brisbane for a day or two if there is anything special going on up there would make some changes to my plans.

Will be staying down on Main Beach (near Surfers).

will you be heading up to brizzy?

and where on the coast?

Searched long and high for a decent place to stay, as many of the places are 20-30 yrs old where we used to stay as a child on family holidays..

But anyway decided on Xanadu by Mint Resorts...

Please dont tell me it is a dump...

i used to live at main beach - do you know exactly where you are?

Searched long and high for a decent place to stay, as many of the places are 20-30 yrs old where we used to stay as a child on family holidays..

the mint resorts bit must be new but otherwise it should be fine.

Xanadu is right out the front next door the the caravan park there Ken, just down from the Main Beach SLSC. About a 23m walk to the beach across one road, great spot, Tedder Ave is 150m in the other direction and has heaps of cafes and bars for you to enjoy.

Xanadu is right out the front next door the the caravan park there Ken, just down from the Main Beach SLSC. About a 23m walk to the beach across one road, great spot, Tedder Ave is 150m in the other direction and has heaps of cafes and bars for you to enjoy.

smithy, many thanks but i was aware of where it was - about 100 yards from where i lived for years - but i had not heard any reference to mint resorts. as your boss might say, don't you ever read what i write?

smithy, many thanks but i was aware of where it was - about 100 yards from where i lived for years - but i had not heard any reference to mint resorts. as your boss might say, don't you ever read what i write?

Just helping out an old man in need, thought your mind was going on you.