Greetings from Columbus, Ohio USA

Guest ZombieCleric

Guest ZombieCleric

Greetings!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I am obviously a new member, but I am definitely a cigar junkie. Nothing beats a good cuban cigar!

I am 27 and have lived in Columbus, Ohio my whole life, but have traveled around a lot. I currently work in tech support for a Satalite Tv provider. As you can possibly tell by my nick name, I am an avid horror movie fan.

I have unfortunetly been burnt by a couple of cc sites, and have been on the search for someone legit. It would be great to have trusted source for my great love. I have resorted to driving up to Windsor, Canada just to go to the LA Casa Del Habanos store to buy cuban cigars. However, that is a long drive for me just to buy some cigars, lol.

Zombie

Welcome to FOH Zombie Cleric. You won't find a better more reliable source for Cuban cigars than Cigar Czar. And you won't find a kinder more knowledgable group of Cuban cigar lovers than right here. Drop an e-mail to Lisa and get the ball rolling. You won't be disappointed by the service or the sticks. Enjoy.

Welcome Zombie...I lived in Gahana when I was a kid right near the airport. I live in Canton now. went to the zoo this summer 1 of the best in the country. This is the place to buy CC's fooo shooo. screw going to canada and paying 20 or 30 bucks a stick.

Welcome Zombie, glad to have another BOTL from Ohio in the group. Where abouts in Columbus? I have some friends that I get together with in the Pickerington area, usually a few times a month. Actually I'll be in Pickerington this Monday from around 12:30pm - 9:00pm-ish. If your close enough, maybe we could light one up. Again, welcome.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ZombieCleric

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Sorry it took me so long to reply back. I was visiting some family in Florida and was gone for two weeks.

I don't have any friends who actually smoke cigars, so it will be nice to meet some like-minded peeps! Also, this place looks like an awesome place to get CCs. I am already thinking about an order. I will send an email to Lisa to get the ball rolling.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

PS:

habone and jwm8592: I live in Grandview.

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Sorry it took me so long to reply back. I was visiting some family in Florida and was gone for two weeks.

I don't have any friends who actually smoke cigars, so it will be nice to meet some like-minded peeps! Also, this place looks like an awesome place to get CCs. I am already thinking about an order. I will send an email to Lisa to get the ball rolling.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

PS:

habone and jwm8592: I live in Grandview.

ZombieCleric...without a doubt this is the best place to buy Cuban Cigars online...

• 3 weeks later...