Noob from Seattle....Greetings!

mamo

Hi All,

Im Matt....I started developing a taste for cigars about 3+ years ago on (kind of) a happy-accident. I wanted to get my Grandfather a Christmas gift he would appreciate. I ended up really enjoying what I found.

A little about me:

The last cuban I had was a Montecristo Edmundos. Although it didnt seem to get the best reviews on this forum, I thought it was quality.

My go-to scotch is the Glenlivet 12 year, but at home I have to have a bottle of Laphroaig 10 year at the ready in case Im feeling a little bit smokier.

Im new to the forum, but Im already learning a lot from the reviews. Im hoping to refine my tastes here and to become a valuable contributer.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Im Matt....I started developing a taste for cigars about 3+ years ago on (kind of) a happy-accident. I wanted to get my Grandfather a Christmas gift he would appreciate. I ended up really enjoying what I found.

Curious as to which stick you end up getting for him? Welcome from Aus mate!

Curious as to which stick you end up getting for him? Welcome from Aus mate!

Ive been kicking myself trying to remember exactly.....Im 99% sure it was a Cuaba. A good friend helped me find 3 for him that year for Christmas.....I dont think my grandfather had any left for New Years!

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum guys!