Checking in from Victoria, Canada

ChanceSchmerr

Hey Everyone,

My second post, I already introduced my story in a thread about Sancho Panza cigars....didn't know about this intro section haha

Anyone else online from the Canadian Navy, or am I the only guy on here from Her Majesty's Canadian Fleet?

Looking forward to posting on here a bunch!

PS how do i post a photo of me on here? I'm new with forums!

untitled.bmp

Welcome to FOH. Sorry...no Canadian Navy connection here. Still we're a great bunch of people....

Thanks Everybody, this site is great! The more I read, the more I like. If I wasn't in training on the boat, I would be all over the Blind tasting challenge....next year! I like the idea of the Online Cigar Locker. There's some really nice stuff on this site, very impressive! Now I just need to keep trying more Habanos so I can speak more from experience and less from wide-eyed newbie wonder! :P

For anybody that did check out the photo I attached to my first post in this thread...... The story is explained in my first ever post here, That's me on the right with my first ever Habano, a Sancho Panza Sanchos. My buddy on the right is trying his best to enjoy a Canadian machine-made Tueros.