Aussies and their beer

Let me put it this way.... the people who actually go and watch Bathhurst would find their sister looks attractive :forkyou: They are scary people and one slab of beer is their normal day consumption ... when they say 4 litres of wine they are referrring to a cask of wine (wine in a cardboard box which is cheap and nasty wine)

Lisa

I love how people get sh**faced at sporting events, same as at music concerts... spend a small fortune to get tickets, get the opportunity to watch some quality entertainment...instead get smashed/high and get in a fight with your mates Bodie, Brayden and Slaten :D

I love how people get sh**faced at sporting events, same as at music concerts... spend a small fortune to get tickets, get the opportunity to watch some quality entertainment...instead get smashed/high and get in a fight with your mates Bodie, Brayden and Slaten :D

The aussie way mate. I blame the hot sun, great sport, beautiful women and the world class beer!

when they say 4 litres of wine they are referrring to a cask of wine (wine in a cardboard box which is cheap and nasty wine)

Don't you be dumping on cask wine so quickly, not only is it an Aussie invention (some would say our greatest invention) but that reusable pillow that the wine comes in has saved me from a hard night's sleep several times.

Don't you be dumping on cask wine so quickly, not only is it an Aussie invention (some would say our greatest invention) but that reusable pillow that the wine comes in has saved me from a hard night's sleep several times.

Why aren't I surprised :D

Anyone from FoH Oz in the second pic?

That picture isn't even at the great race, do you see a Holden or Ford t-shirt anywhere? Thats just a couple of guys angry at the quality of the Bolivar Petit Belicosos LE.