In Sydney next Tuesday 6th evening

I am in Sydney next Tuesday (6th) late afternoon/evening. Anyone want to catch up for a light bite and a cigar?

Sydneysiders agree on a location and a time and I will see you there. Remember... "Life's not a dress rehearsal" ;)

I am in Sydney next Tuesday (6th) late afternoon/evening. Anyone want to catch up for a light bite and a cigar?

Sydneysiders agree on a location and a time and I will see you there. Remember... "Life's not a dress rehearsal" ;)

I'm sure I could set aside some time. Where in Sydney will you be staying? I'm sure we can think of something nearby.

I am in ... gents you are more then welcome to come over to my office in Pyrmont, or we can go out somewhere in Darling Harbour Cohibar or Hemmesphere, Argyle.

Let me know guys i'm easy.

Cohibar is good but snack food only (not been in others), but other restaurant's in centre.

I would have to sort out time with Sam S. as we were having a lunch get-to-gether that day.

Sounds great.

I haven't finalised accom as yet but will be in and around Darling Harbour.

lets keep it simple :perfect10:

King St Wharf is a nice place for a sit down dinner. As there is a lot of al fresco dining there, we may get away with lighting up a few.

Gents it has been decided, we will have a bbq on our deck on Tuesday. If it does rain we can always go down to the flying fish, but looking at the weather report it seems to be fine on Tuesday.

I will buy the Salmon from the fish market and we can always buy some alchool from around the corner. We'll kick off at 6:30 till late.

To get the address please PM me and I will send you my number and the address for the night.

I look forward to seeing all of you then.

Cheers,

Elie.

Well, what do you know.

I go up to Gold Coast (for some R&R with the family) and Rob comes down to Sydney :excl:

Oh well, there is always next time. Have fun guys. :buddies:

Rob - Hope to catchup with you soon

Fuzz - Smoke one for me