the mouse year - brilliant clip

Ken Gargett

this is apparently the winning flim for the drake awards this year. have tried several times to subscribe to the drake mag but buggered if it works from over here.

it might be an american mag but the accents give away the location.

no word yet on whether this year will be a mouse year.

• 4 months later...

This is one of my fav video's....I getting so hook into Fly Fishing it is almost becoming the only way I want to fish.

You should check out Glades Go deep site. The Everglades is a really nice place. There a lot of good photos if you are into the back country, island, etc..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Let me know if the full video is good. I watch the tailer once a week, but have not been able to fly fishing for two months.

My wife drove her car over my Fly rod 3 times!

Only part of the Fly Rod looked to be broken. Once I got the replace some how a second part was now broken.

I'm ordering again the replace part, and will mvoe my Fly Rod to the trunk of my car.

For now I will be sitting around the house for another night talking about what color to paint the walls, and if the pillows will match the paint........................

Let me know if the full video is good. I watch the tailer once a week, but have not been able to fly fishing for two months.

My wife drove her car over my Fly rod 3 times!

Only part of the Fly Rod looked to be broken. Once I got the replace some how a second part was now broken.

I'm ordering again the replace part, and will mvoe my Fly Rod to the trunk of my car.

For now I will be sitting around the house for another night talking about what color to paint the walls, and if the pillows will match the paint........................

have not thrown in a line once this year. driving me insane.

and the gut-wrenching, emptiness of that feel as you stumble on the world's slippriest rocks and fall on your beautiful sage 5 weight and feel in go from 4 to 5 pieces will never leave. i understand your pain and suggest an immediate divorce.

have not thrown in a line once this year. driving me insane.

and the gut-wrenching, emptiness of that feel as you stumble on the world's slippriest rocks and fall on your beautiful sage 5 weight and feel in go from 4 to 5 pieces will never leave. i understand your pain and suggest an immediate divorce.

She sent for a replacement for me to get back on my good side. It has been a bad year for me with fishing no trips to report.

The good old days!

I just brought a new house with a lake in the back that connects to a few lake systems. I hear there are peacocks in the water should know soon.

I have been working 4 days on the house.....no fishing yet.

God dam it Ken !

now feel the urge to get my fat arse to Lake Eildon for a quick fly fish

Damm lucky I work shift Work .... :2thumbs:

Very nice Vid !