New Memebr (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)

percussio

Greetings fellow smokers,

I'm from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I've recently (6 months) taken up the pleasurable vice that is cigar smoking. I've been blessed with nothing but great advice from my local Casa Del Habano manager to reviewers on several forums. This really is quite the exclusive brotherhood and yet membership is merely a stogie away!

I'm looking forward to lurking around and learning from you all, as I have done quite often with the video postings of Rob, Smithy, Ken and guests, so as to hone my skills and develop my tastebuds prior to posting. Thank you for that by the way, it is immeasurably useful.

It all started with a friends' birthday and an invatation of indulgence, then a friend going to Cuba and eventually MY friends surprising me with a humidor! As many of you, I enjoy my cigars with my friends because a cigar isnt merely about the construstion, draw, body or flavour profile ... it's about indulging with the people closest to you, for whom nothing less than the best is suitable.

I am currently the proud owner of boxes of:

- Partagas Serie D No. 4

- Ramon Allones Specially Selected

- Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2

- Montecristo Sublime LE 2008

I have also smoked:

- Bolivar Belicoso Finos

- Montecristo No. 4

- Montecristo No. 2

- Cohiba Siglo 1

- Cohiba Siglo 6 Tubo (Wow!)

- Cohiba Esplendido

- Romeo Y Julietta Short Churchill

- Hoyo de Monterey Petit Robusto

- Juan Lopez Selecion No. 1

Not bad for a newbie huh :flower: Looking forward to enjoying many, many more and at some point sharing my reviews with you all. Keep up the good work boys!

Welcome to FOH. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. For a newbie you have already sampled quite a bit. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the topics at hand. Take care.